We care for our patients, and our community.
Therapy Center is proud to give to the communities we serve by supporting charitable organizations through our Corporate Donations program.
• Therapy Center contributes to nonprofit organizations that serve the needs and benefit the people living within Therapy Center’s service area.
• All donation requests must be submitted in writing, on the Corporate Donation Request form, available from the Marketing Department.
• All donation requests must be made at least two weeks before funds are needed.
• Therapy Center donates to charitable non-profit organizations only, not individuals.
• Requesting organizations must have 501(c)3, 501(c)4 or 501(c)19 letter from the IRS.
Generally, organizations and activities meeting the established criteria will fall into one of the following categories:
• Education and Youth Programs
• Family and Community Welfare
• Civic Projects
• Healthcare and Human Services
• Performing Arts and Cultural Activities
• Recreation and Preservation Programs
Limitations and Exclusions
• Therapy Center does not fund organizations of a controversial nature.
• Therapy Center does not contribute to individuals in the community.
• Therapy Center does not fund general operating expenses.
• A contribution does not include buying ads in a book or posting a sign at a sports field. These and other like requests are considered advertising and will be considered under the advertising budget.
Therapy Center appreciates efforts to publicize its dedication of reinvesting in the communities that we serve. We welcome any recipients of donations to submit news releases and organize photo opportunities for the press. A copy of the press release should be shared with Therapy Center prior to publication.
Request a Donation
All requests must be submitted on the Corporate Donation Request Form* at least two weeks prior to funding.
Submit your written proposal to:
Therapy Center, Attn: Marketing Department, #1 Hospital Drive, Suite 200, Jennings, LA 70546 or e-mail to: email@example.com
Making the business