Current Job Openings
MarketerKey Elements of this position:
- Build strong relationships with key referral sources
- Increase awareness of the brand as well as inpatient and outpatient services using community involvement, including local events and networking opportunities
- Participate in strategic market planning for current and future growth
- Establishes strong working relationships with referrals sources to continually improve the referral process and their external knowledge of services we provide
- Works with the marketing department to develop objectives and strategies for relationship building and increasing referrals in assigned territories
- Reviews referral volume and identify any significant changes in referral patterns that need to be addressed in quarterly plan
- Conducts ongoing referral source needs assessment to address customer service opportunities and issues and reports results back to appropriate staff.
- Utilizes cold calling and phone to schedule appointments within assigned territory with targeted physicians, hospitals, home health agencies and nursing homes; Logs documents, contact information and sales activities in contact management data base.
- Promotes relationship-building and visibility with regular drop-in visits to deliver collateral materials, thank you notes, success stories, articles, updates and other educational marketing tools; as well as promoting specific expertise of other employees by including them in sales calls
- Identifies, manages and participates in exhibit, event, seminar and other opportunities in the general community and with referral sources to increase brand awareness
- Works within determined marketing budget; supports the creation of materials as needed
- Valid Louisiana RN or LPN license
- Satisfactory completion of a background screen
- Urine Drug Screen
- Annual TB Screen and Influenza Vaccine
- Proof of immunizations/immunity to Hep B, MMR, Varicella
- Reliable transportation
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers/CPR
- Experience in calling on multiple referral sources, i.e. Physicians, Social services, Discharge planners, Case managers, Nurses, etc.
- Critical thinking skills to anticipate collaborative opportunities with other health providers in the market
- Ability to maintain and ensure confidentiality
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Excellent communication skills in dealing with patients and family members at very difficult times.
- Strong organization, time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Well-developed networking skills
- Quality presentation and communication skills
- Passion for helping people
- 3-5 yrs in Rehabilitation Nursing or acute care experience
- Background in marketing or healthcare with a successful proven track record
PT – Marksville (OPPT)
See a map of our current service areas.
Interested in sending us your resume, but don’t see an open position in your area. Click below so we have your resume on file.Apply Here
Why Choose Therapy Center?
- Therapist Owned and Operated
- On-site Mentoring
- Dedicated Compliance Department
- Fun & Flexible Work Environment
- In-House Education Opportunities
Therapy Center Full Time Benefits:
- Salaried position not based on production
- Insurance: health, hospitalization, dental, life, vision, STD, LTD, workers’ comp, & professional liability
- Health Savings Account
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time Off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- 2 additional paid days off for CEU courses
- Opportunities for growth
- Employee Referral program
- Completion of an accredited program and a valid license to practice
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Additional screens may be required based on job function.